AI6SL, ex DK2BZ
- Mostly CW
- QRP when possible - where are the sun spots?
- Some ARES work
- I can do digital but don't use it much
- Single side band - hardly ever
- Yaesu FT-991, nice to have all bands in one radio.
- ICOM IC-7300, getting to be my main radio
- Elecraft KX2, great QRP radio. Need to get our more on some SOTA missions
- Heathkit HW-8, still working
- Kenwood TM-V71A, used mainly for ARES packet operation
- Btech UV25X4, used to be in my car. But it just does not fit into my new Porsche. My only way to get on 220MHz.
- Yeasu FT-60, ARES mobile work
- Baofeng BH-F8HP, you can't have enough radios
- Baofeng UV-5R, hiding in my ARES go-kit.
- ICOM IC-2A, added a tone generator, use it to monitor 2m
- ICOM IC-2AT, added a real (external) S-meter and us it for direction finding.
- SDR dongle with DireWolf on a Raspberry PI, running an APRS I-gate 24/7
- SDR dongle with HF down converter, used on a laptop to check the band conditions
- Inverted V fan for 40m, 20m, and shortened for 80m. The 40m one works fine on 15m.
- Inverted V fan for 17m, 12m, and 10m.
- Tri-band J-pole, 144, 220, 440
- 2m J-pole for the APRS I-gate
- Mag loop that tunes 30m through 15m
- Impedance matching: designs matching circuits for any pair of impedances.
- ... too lazy to put things on the web - maybe sometime